- Minimum of three years of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and building and grounds maintenance experience
- Physical ability to perform all job functions
- Agile demeanor with a helpful attitude
- Good driving record (employment subject to background screen including driving record review)
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to use personal vehicle for company-related errands and tasks (mileage will be compensated)
- Willingness to be on-call
- Perform daily maintenance of buildings and grounds
- Assemble and move furniture, equipment, and other heavy items as needed
- Perform manual labor and cleaning as required
- Stock and replenish supplies throughout buildings
- Perform errands for event preparation or for needs of company personnel
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance at all times
- Work occasional weekends and nights
- Perform personal errands for company executives
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.