AMS is very proud of our comprehensive Quality Assurance program which has been the foundation for our 40 years of quality services and products for the worldwide nuclear power industry. In addition to being a 10CFR50 Appendix B compliant company, AMS is an accredited A2LA Laboratory (A2LA Cert. No. 3483.01) for qualification testing of a variety of components for nuclear power plants and other industries.
A Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant engineering field and/or 5 years of relevant Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience.
- Product validation to ensure reliability of test results
- Documentation and coordination of customer/industry audits
- Quality inspection, internal/external auditing, and verification of compliance with regulations and standards
- Preparing quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations
- Working to guarantee AMS products’ and services’ quality
- Training of personnel on all aspects of QA
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.