Our nuclear engineering consulting firm is seeking a strong Recruiter to acquire new talent for our rapidly expanding campus. This position requires experience recruiting within technological markets, particularly in engineering fields. Must have a strong professional demeanor and exceptional rapport with candidates. Remote work available.
A Bachelor of Science degree in any related field and 5+ years of relevant recruiting experience.
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and initially evaluating candidates for several AMS departments
- Review, analyze, and categorize resumes using Lever ATS software
- Utilize available recruiting sources for potential candidates and communicate with candidates effectively and in a timely manner
- Effectively describe job descriptions and requirements of open positions to each candidate
- Serve as an AMS ambassador in regard to explaining company culture and goals
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.