A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in electrical, mechanical, nuclear, or other engineering and/or 5 years of directly related experience.
- Perform research and development to produce new equipment and technologies
- Perform data analysis and write technical reports
- Travel 6 to 12 times per year for an average 4-day duration per trip to perform field service testing at national and international nuclear power plants
- Perform technical and nontechnical work in support of operations, marketing, training of other AMS engineers, and training of customers in the use of AMS equipment and technologies
- Write proposals and proofread technical documents
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.