A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other Engineering and/or 3 years of experience in software development and testing.
- Work with Software Developers to design software test plans/procedures
- Perform software tests/software quality assurance
- Document software testing results
- Perform other work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.