Full-time or Part-time
A degree in business administration or a related field and/or 3 years of directly related experience. Strong technical typing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Type and proofread correspondences and prepare documents containing equations, tables, graphs, and photos
- Manage calendars containing schedules and travel arrangements
- Coordinate events such as conferences, meetings and employee functions
- Greet visitors and manage incoming calls, and messages
- Work with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Perform technical and nontechnical work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, four weeks of paid time off, a 401K retirement program, at least ten paid holidays per year, and flexible hours. AMS also offers generous employer contributions towards health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.