Delphi Software Developer
- A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other Engineering and/or 5 years of experience in software development and testing.
- Experience developing software applications in Delphi
- 3-5 years experience in creating and using SQL databases to store and search data
- Design and develop software products
- Perform software verification and validation
- Perform research and development to design new test equipment and technology
- Compile data and write reports for completed projects
- Perform other work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.