A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Nuclear Engineering and/ or 5 years of directly related research or industry experience. Undergraduate or graduate research experience is preferred.
- Strong interest and background in mathematics
- Strong interest and background in machine learning/artificial intelligence
- Ability to maintain an orderly and professional appearance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Skilled in the use of routine laboratory equipment
- Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on research data and findings
- Knowledge of engineering/scientific experiments, tests, and data collection protocols
- Strong technical writing skills
- Perform research and development to produce new equipment and technologies
- Perform data analysis and write corresponding technical documentation
- Write and review proposals, grants, and other similar documents
- Support of software-related commercial projects as needed
- Travel for R&D and commercial support
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.