A Data Science Support Engineer at AMS is someone who enjoys deep-diving into data to identify trends and patterns that can be used to improve and automate data analysis. This engineer will also shadow technical staff and help support other projects and R&D initiatives to ensure a well-rounded experience.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in relevant engineering field; preferably a Computer Science degree with concentrated studies in Math, Machine Learning, and/or Artificial Intelligence
- Interest and ability to process and analyze large amounts of data from a variety of sources
- Experience with Python and machine learning applications
- Experience with interfacing with databases is preferred
- Determined, passionate, and resourceful attitude
- Strong technical writing and documentation review skills
- Evaluate data to discover trends and patterns to improve and automate analysis
- Shadow technical staff members during testing and other lab activities to learn about proprietary equipment usage and data collection processes
- Oversee the collection, storage, and interpretation of data sets across various technical departments
- Help support various R&D project efforts as needed
- Develop technical reports to outline data findings, summaries, etc.
- Migrate and import data from a variety of sources into a central database
- Building tools to automate data collection and migration
- Perform other work as assigned by company management
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.
Share this job!