A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and/or 5 years of directly related experience in the field of electrical engineering, electronics engineering, software engineering, and/or I&C system engineering, electronic hardware design, development, and testing.
We use hardware modules such as signal conditioners from National Instruments (NI) Company of Texas and use NI’s LabVIEW software to produce specialized test equipment. AMS is a “systems integrator”.
- Design and develop new equipment and technology for testing of nuclear power plant electrical, electronic and electro-mechanic systems
- Develop and qualify data acquisition hardware and integrate it with software
- Perform research and development to produce new products, equipment and technology
- Travel 6 to 12 times per year for an average 4-day duration per trip to perform field service testing at national and international nuclear power plants
- Perform data analysis and write technical reports
- Prepare technical documentation
- Perform other work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.