An Associate degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering and/or 3 years of directly related experience.
- Calibrate, maintain, and troubleshoot precision electronic equipment
- Install programs, configure software, and troubleshoot computer operational problems
- Construct precision electronic and computer-based equipment
- Travel 6 to 12 times per year for an average 4-day duration per trip to perform field service testing at national and international nuclear power plants
- Perform other technical and non-technical tasks as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.