Executive Administrative Assistant
An Executive Administrative Assistant at AMS fulfills a broad variety of high-level administrative duties related to supporting the President and the senior management team.
- A college degree in a related field and/or 3+ years of related administrative experience
- Strong technical typing, proofreading, and document editing skills
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Agile and dynamic work style
- Professional and orderly demeanor
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Compose and proofread professional internal and external correspondences
- Prepare, review, and edit documents including contracts, project proposals, and financials
- Conduct special projects that require producing extensive reports and interpreting data sets
- Maintain daily office schedule details
- Update, maintain, and create extensive contact and mailing lists
- Coordinate and prepare materials and reservations for meetings, conferences, and other events requiring travel
- Greet and host office guests
- Manage and relay incoming calls and messages
- Assist the executive team with professional and personal projects as needed
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.
Share this job!