Human Resources Generalist
A Human Resources (HR) Generalist at AMS fulfills a broad variety of duties to support our growing and dynamic team. If you enjoy working with people, solving problems, and thrive in a fast-paced environment – apply!
- A college degree in HR or related field and 3+ years of directly related HR experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now software (or other HRIS systems) and Applicant Tracking Systems
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Extensive use of recruiting platforms and websites such as LinkedIn, collegiate platforms, etc.
- Ability to assess strong technical and cultural fit of job candidates for all active openings
- Agile work style with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Monitor and drive applicant selection, interview processes, job requirements, and job descriptions/postings for all departments
- Collaborate with operations and management to develop effective recruitment and retention strategies
- Administer the full cycle of new employee on-boarding and orientation materials, forms, scheduling, and planning
- Develop initiatives for employee incentives, team building events, and fun group activities
- Maintain employee personnel records
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance and reporting requirements
- Co-manage employee pay updates including implementation of raises and bonuses
- Co-manage employee benefit administration including 401k and health benefit material upkeep and enrollments
- Coordinate employee satisfaction surveys and give actionable insights for company growth and development
- Update company policies and procedures and communicate changes company-wide
- Address and document performance and general personnel issues as appropriate
- Assist the executive team with special projects as needed
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.
Share this job!