A Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting/Finance and/or 5 years of directly related accounting experience. CPA license is preferred.
- Proficient in budgeting, banking relations, and forecasting
- Management experience within an accounting office
- Work in Quickbooks and Excel
- Prepare grant documentation: proposals, invoices, financial reports, compliance audits, and budgets
- Manage government contracts and DCAA audits
- Perform other work as assigned by company management
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.