A Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting/Finance and/or 3 years of directly related experience.
- QuickBooks accounting experience to include: posting customer payments, processing vendor payments, and processing journal entries
- Excel spreadsheet experience intermediate to expert level
- Match invoices to purchase orders and review for proper G/L coding
- Accounts payable processing and check printing
- Manage the ordering and receiving of merchandise and maintain company inventory
- Perform other work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.