- An Associate degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering and at least 3 years of directly related experience.
- Ability to read and understand written/oral instructions and procedures
- Ability to analyze information objectively and make a reasoned judgement “Critical Thinking”
- Calibrate, maintain, and troubleshoot precision electronic equipment
- Install programs, configure software, and troubleshoot computer operational problems
- Construct precision electronic and computer-based equipment
- Travel 6 to 12 times per year for an average 4-day duration per trip to perform field service testing at national and international nuclear power plants
- Perform other technical and non-technical tasks as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, four weeks of paid time off, a 401K retirement program, at least ten paid holidays per year, and flexible hours. AMS also offers generous employer contributions towards health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.