A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or other Engineering and five years experience in a related field.
- Develop test plans and perform EMC qualification testing in laboratory and field
- Use specialized hardware and software to characterize electromagnetic environments
- Perform EMI/RFI troubleshooting and noise mitigation
- Travel 6 to 12 times per year for an average 4-day duration per trip to perform field service testing at national and international nuclear power plants
- Prepare technical documentation
- Perform other work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, four weeks of paid time off, a 401K retirement program, at least ten paid holidays per year, and flexible hours. AMS also offers generous employer contributions towards health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.