A Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 5 years of experience in electrical and electronic hardware design, development, and testing.
- Develop and qualify data acquisition hardware and integrate it with software
- Perform research and development to produce new products
- Travel 6 to 12 times per year for an average 4-day duration per trip to perform field service testing at national and international nuclear power plants
- Prepare technical documentation
- Perform technical and nontechnical work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.