The Personal Assistant for the CEO of AMS is responsible for performing a variety of confidential duties working directly out of the CEO’s home and office as needed. Duties range from calendar coordination and meeting set up, supporting travel arrangements, event coordination, and general administrative support. This position will require the ability to anticipate and support the needs of the CEO. Must have extensive experience working for senior executives with demanding calendars and high expectations. Only local candidates with 5+ years’ experience will be considered.
- Meeting coordination and maintain yearly calendar of events
- Accompanying the CEO to various speaking engagements and appointments
- Placing phone calls and composing email correspondence
- Arrange and compile documents regarding travel plans and itineraries
- Organize various social events
- Possess a strong attention to detail and is highly organized in order to complete tasks correctly and in a timely fashion
- Adaptability to stressful situations in a fast-paced environment
- Running errands (office supplies, groceries, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Willingness to be ‘on call’ during certain evenings and weekends
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.