AMS is very proud of our comprehensive Quality Assurance program which has been the foundation for our 40 years of quality services and products for the worldwide nuclear power industry. In addition to being a 10CFR50 Appendix B compliant company, AMS is an accredited A2LA Laboratory (A2LA Cert. No. 3483.01) for qualification testing of a variety of components for nuclear power plants and other industries.
A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in a relevant field and/or 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance. Knowledge of 10CFR50 Appendix B, NQA-1, and related standards is preferred.
- Maintain the AMS Quality Assurance Program
- Oversee document management systems
- Ensure that quality of AMS products or services meet established standards of quality including accuracy, reliability, usability, performance, and maintainability
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees regarding QA requirements
- Meeting all federal, state, and client QA requests
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.