Full-time. Remote or Hybrid options available.
- A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other Engineering and 5 years of experience in software development and testing.
- 2-3 years experience developing software applications in LabVIEW
- Experience in data acquisition using National Instruments-based hardware systems (daqmx, cRIO, cDAQ, and PXI)
- Design and develop software products
- Perform software verification and validation
- Perform research and development to design new test equipment and technology
- Compile data and write reports for completed projects
- Perform other work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
AMS is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We offer competitive salaries, four weeks of paid time off, a 401K retirement program, at least ten paid holidays per year, and flexible hours. AMS also offers generous employer contributions towards health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.